Sponsorship Plan Comparison
What’s best for you?
some things to consider
At this time, we do not sponsor newly licensed agents as we do not offer “new agent” training. Our broker is always available to answer questions and help agents, but our plans are best suited for agents that at least have some experience and have closed some transactions.
- Choose between Standard and Premium plan
- Get 100% of your commission (residential sales & leases)
- 90/10% split on commercial transactions
- Technology and tools included with sponsorship
- No apartment leasing/locating
- No property management allowed
- Our broker, Kari King, is the designated broker of record for your LLC
- Agents are sponsored by your LLC, not Elite Agents
- LLC keeps all commission and sets its own splits with its agents
- Greatest advertising/marketing flexibility
- Listings and signs are in your LLC name instead of “Elite Agents”
- Must have one agent as a designated supervisor
- Your designated supervisor will approve all commission disbursement authorizations (CDAs)
- This plan is for experienced agents that don’t have/want a broker license
- If the LLC owner isn’t an experienced agent, then the designated supervisor must be an experienced agent
- Apartment leasing/locating allowed
All agents, regardless of sponsorship plan, must comply with all Texas real estate laws and TREC rules. All agents must also belong to the REALTOR® association and abide by its Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
Ready To Get Started?
we'd love to hear from you
Note: We do not sponsor newly licensed agents. Also, you must be in good standing with TREC with no complaints or disciplinary actions. Your details remain confidential - we will not share them with anyone.