Sponsorship Plan Comparison
What’s best for you?
some things to consider
We do not offer “new agent” training. Our broker is always available to answer questions and help agents, but our plans are best suited for agents that at least have some experience and have closed some transactions.
- Team leader chooses Standard or Premium plan, all members on same plan
- Brokerage doesn’t keep any commission for residential sales or leases
- Brokerage retains 10% commission on commercial transactions
- Includes technology and tools according to plan chosen
- Team leader establishes commission splits with members
- Monthly fee for Team leader is same as single agent
- Monthly fees for Members are discounted
- Our broker, Kari King, is the designated broker of record for your LLC
- Agents are sponsored by your LLC, not Elite Agents
- LLC keeps all commission and sets its own splits with its agents
- Greatest advertising/marketing flexibility
- Listings are under your LLC name instead of “Elite Agents”
- Must have one agent as a designated supervisor
- Your designated supervisor will approve all commission disbursement authorizations (CDAs)
- This plan is for experienced agents that don’t have/want a broker license
- If the LLC owner isn’t an experienced agent, then the designated supervisor must be an experienced agent
Ready To Get Started?
we'd love to hear from you
Note: You must be in good standing with TREC with no complaints or disciplinary actions. Your details remain confidential - we will not share them with anyone.