Real Estate Agent Job In Dallas, TX
Sticking with the same real estate brokerage = getting the same results
Take your real estate career to the next level…
It’s time you worked with a brokerage that wants you to succeed!
Are you a Dallas real estate agent Rockstar or do you want to be? We are actively seeking real estate agents in the Dallas, Texas and surrounding areas.
Apply for this real estate agent job in Dallas and enjoy the following:
- 100% real estate agent commission! Yes, real 100% agent commission – no transaction fees, no broker splits, no E&O fees, no franchise fees, no annual fees, and no sign-up fees.
- Modern Real Estate Technology – property search website, CRM, online transaction management, and more!
- Tools that help you get real estate leads and stay in touch with past clients.
- Real Estate Agent Marketing – automated online advertising, social media marketing, and more!
- Online learning and resource website.
- No hidden fees – no “nickel-and-diming”.
- Broker mentoring sessions and support – actually talk to a real estate broker when you need to!
- Work remote, from home, wherever you like!
- No sales minimums
Like most brokerages, you’ll be an independent contractor. We have two great real estate agent sponsorship plans to choose from:
- Standard Monthly: one monthly fee gives you 100% commission and the tools you need to be a successful real estate agent.
- Premium Monthly: Same benefits as the standard plan with additional technology for getting leads and managing clients!
About Elite Agents:
Elite Agents is an online only brokerage founded by real estate and tech industry veterans. Our broker, Kari King, spent several years as a REALTOR® in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex area before moving to Austin. We’re not the same as your typical “100% real estate agent commission” brokerages – we call ourselves a hybrid real estate brokerage because we offer online brokerage commission with traditional brokerage benefits.
Why Should You Apply?
- 100% real estate agent commission paid at closing
- No hidden fees – a single monthly fee provides you with all of your commission, E&O, marketing, technology, support, and more!
- Cutting-edge real estate technology and automation
- Work from any location – no mandatory meetings, no floor duty
This real estate agent job requires a Texas real estate license – please do NOT apply if you don’t have a real estate license. You must include your phone number and TREC license number when applying.
You can also send your info or resume (not required) to:
Email: [email protected]
Mailing address: 2028 E. Ben White Blvd., #240-2214, Austin, TX 78741
**This is not an office location**