Frequently Asked Questions
1. What will it cost me to join?
Please see our plan details.
2. Are there any hidden fees that I will pay?
3. Does Elite Agents provide leads?
We want to help you build your pipeline, whether you’re just getting started or already a seasoned agent. We distribute any leads from our consumer site to our Elite Agents at no charge. These leads are designed to add value and supplement your own sales efforts, but they are not a substitute for actively building your business. All leads are un-scrubbed and therefore will vary in quality.
NOTE: Leads only provided with the Premium Monthly plan and vary in quantity. We make no guarantee for the number of leads.
4. What if I need immediate support or assistance?
5. Do you provide office space?
6. What is the commission split on a transaction?
You can review our sponsorship plans here.
7. How do I receive my commission?
8. What type of license do I need?
9. What states do you offer sponsorship in?
10. What are your requirements for joining?
- Have an active real estate license in Texas and members of the REALTOR® association (we will also consider inactive licensees that will be going active)
- Are honest, dependable, and have integrity
- Are in good standing with TREC
- Want to be successful!
11. When is the monthly payment due?
Monthly plan fees are due on the 1st of the month and will be automatically charged to your credit/debit card.
12. How do I join or inquire about more information?
have another question not answered above?