Frequently Asked Questions
1. What will it cost me to join?
There are no sign up fees; however, the the first month sponsorship fee and first year E&O fee are due upon joining.
Please see our plan details.
2. Are there any hidden fees that I will pay?
At Elite Agents, you pay no hidden fees – what you see is what you get.
3. Does Elite Agents provide leads?
We don’t guarantee any leads; however, any leads from our consumer site will be distributed to our Elite Agents at no charge. These leads are designed to add value and supplement your own sales efforts, but they are not a substitute for actively building your business. All leads are un-scrubbed and therefore will vary in quality. Instead of promising a lot of worthless leads, we provide you with tools that enable you to generate leads.
4. What if I need immediate support or assistance?
5. Do you provide office space?
6. What is the commission split on a transaction?
There are no commission splits with our sponsorship plans.
You can review our sponsorship plans here.
7. How do I receive my commission?
8. What type of license do I need?
9. What states do you offer sponsorship in?
10. What are your requirements for joining?
We’re looking for agents that:
- Have an active real estate license in Texas and members of the REALTOR® association (we will also consider inactive licensees that will be going active)
- Have experience with real estate contracts and transactions (no newly licensed agents)
- Are honest, dependable, and have integrity
- Are in good standing with TREC
- Want to be successful!
11. When is the monthly payment due?
12. How do I join or inquire about more information?
13. What happens to my listings if I decide to leave the brokerage?
14. Will I be locked in to a contract for the monthly fee?
Nope! The monthly agent sponsorship fees are month to month. We only require a 30 day notice to cancel. We hope that you decide to stay with us but there are no contracted timeframes so if you need/want to leave, payments will stop.
NOTE: To remain sponsored with us, the monthly fee must be paid. Otherwise, your license will be sent back to TREC (making you “inactive”) if payments stop.
have another question not answered above?