Frequently Asked Questions
1. What will it cost me to join?
Please see our plan details.
2. Are there any hidden fees that I will pay?
3. Does Elite Agents provide leads?
We want to help you build your pipeline, whether you’re just getting started or already a seasoned agent. We distribute any leads from our consumer site to our Elite Agents at no charge. These leads are designed to add value and supplement your own sales efforts, but they are not a substitute for actively building your business. All leads are un-scrubbed and therefore will vary in quality.
NOTE: Leads only provided with the Premium Monthly plan and vary in quantity. We make no guarantee for the number of leads.
4. What if I need immediate support or assistance?
5. Do you provide office space?
6. What is the commission split on a transaction?
You can review our sponsorship plans here.
7. How do I receive my commission?
8. What type of license do I need?
9. What states do you offer sponsorship in?
10. What are your requirements for joining?
- Have an active real estate license in Texas and members of the REALTOR® association (we will also consider inactive licensees that will be going active)
- Are honest, dependable, and have integrity
- Are in good standing with TREC
- Want to be successful!
11. When is the monthly payment due?
Monthly plan fees are due on the 1st of the month and will be automatically charged to your credit/debit card or taken as bank draft if that’s your preferred payment method.
12. How do I join or inquire about more information?
13. What happens to my listings if I decide to leave the brokerage?
We don’t cling to your listings like so many other brokerages. If you decide that Elite Agents isn’t the right fit for you, you’re free to take your listings with you.
14. Will I be locked in to a contract for the monthly fee?
Nope! The monthly agent sponsorship fees are month to month. We hope that you decide to stay with us but there are no contracted timeframes so if you need/want to leave, payments will stop.
NOTE: To remain sponsored with us, the monthly fee must be paid. Otherwise, your license will be sent back to TREC (making you “inactive”) if payments stop.
have another question not answered above?