Frequently Asked Questions
1. What will it cost me to join?
Nothing! There are no fees to join.
Please see our plan details.
2. Are there any hidden fees that I will pay?
At Elite Agents, you pay no hidden fees – no E&O, no technology fees, no marketing fees – what you see is what you get.
3. Does Elite Agents provide leads?
We don’t guarantee any leads; however, any leads from our consumer site will be distributed to our Elite Agents at no charge. These leads are designed to add value and supplement your own sales efforts, but they are not a substitute for actively building your business. All leads are un-scrubbed and therefore will vary in quality. Instead of promising a lot of worthless leads, we provide you with tools that enable you to generate leads.
NOTE: Leads only provided with the Premium Monthly plan and vary in quantity. We make no guarantee for the number of leads.
4. What if I need immediate support or assistance?
Elite Agents have access to our support teams and our broker is available around the clock for urgent questions as well.
5. Do you provide office space?
With the real estate industry becoming more and more digital, we believe the brick and mortar brokerage is a thing of the past. This is how we are able to provide such low cost operational services and why we stay current on technology.
6. What is the commission split on a transaction?
There are no commission splits with our sponsorship plans – just a monthly fee.
You can review our sponsorship plans here.
7. How do I receive my commission?
Provided you have submitted all required documents in to the transaction management system, you will be paid at closing (table funding) unless prohibited. Otherwise, you will be paid as soon as we receive the check and you’ve submitted the docs. Also, since you’re an independent contractor, you will receive a 1099 by the end of January each year for all commission paid to you.
8. What type of license do I need?
You need a valid salesperson (agent) or broker license. You also must be in good standing with TREC (or the state commission that you are transferring from) and have no claims filed against you.
9. What states do you offer sponsorship in?
We currently offer sponsorship throughout Texas.
10. What are your requirements for joining?
We’re looking for people that:
- Have an active real estate license in Texas and members of the REALTOR® association (we will also consider inactive licensees that will be going active)
- Are honest, dependable, and have integrity
- Are in good standing with TREC
- Want to be successful!
11. When is the monthly payment due?
Monthly plan fees are due on the 1st of the month and will be automatically charged to your credit/debit card or taken as bank draft if that’s your preferred payment method.
12. How do I join or inquire about more information?
Please complete this form or contact us at 877-686-6646!
13. What happens to my listings if I decide to leave the brokerage?
We don’t cling to your listings like so many other brokerages. If you decide that Elite Agents isn’t the right fit for you, you’re free to take your listings with you.
14. Will I be locked in to a contract for the monthly fee?
Nope! The monthly agent sponsorship fees are month to month. We hope that you decide to stay with us but there are no contracted timeframes so if you need/want to leave, payments will stop.
NOTE: To remain sponsored with us, the monthly fee must be paid. Otherwise, your license will be sent back to TREC (making you “inactive”) if payments stop.
have another question not answered above?