Frequently Asked Questions
1. What will it cost me to join?
Please see our plan details.
2. Are there any hidden fees that I will pay?
3. Does Elite Agents provide leads?
NOTE: Leads only provided with the Premium Monthly plan and vary in quantity. We make no guarantee for the number of leads.
4. What if I need immediate support or assistance?
5. Do you provide office space?
6. What is the commission split on a transaction?
You can review our sponsorship plans here.
7. How do I receive my commission?
8. What type of license do I need?
9. What states do you offer sponsorship in?
10. What are your requirements for joining?
- Have an active real estate license in Texas and members of the REALTOR® association (we will also consider inactive licensees that will be going active)
- Are honest, dependable, and have integrity
- Are in good standing with TREC
- Want to be successful!
11. When is the monthly payment due?
12. How do I join or inquire about more information?
13. What happens to my listings if I decide to leave the brokerage?
14. Will I be locked in to a contract for the monthly fee?
Nope! The monthly agent sponsorship fees are month to month. We only require a 30 day notice to cancel. We hope that you decide to stay with us but there are no contracted timeframes so if you need/want to leave, payments will stop.
NOTE: To remain sponsored with us, the monthly fee must be paid. Otherwise, your license will be sent back to TREC (making you “inactive”) if payments stop.
have another question not answered above?