Sell Your Home Quickly and For the Best Price
Sell Your Home with Less Stress and More Confidence
Your Elite Agent will advise you on every aspect of the home selling process. From assessing market value and preparing your house for sale to polishing its curb appeal, making the home show well, and marketing your house through the right platforms with eye-catching pictures and descriptions.We rely on local and national data, area trends, and extensive industry experience to determine the best list price, marketing techniques, and negotiation tactics to sell your home. By leveraging the hard numbers as well as softer, more emotional selling techniques, we can help you showcase your house and neighborhood to attract serious buyers and command the highest price.
A Quick Review of the Home Selling Process with Elite Agents:
- Your Elite Agent will assess the market value of your property and then review the evaluation and how they arrived at a particular price with you (including any comparable properties they used in the assessment)
- Together you’ll review your goals for the sale, the timeline you’re hoping to close within, and potential sale scenarios for your particular situation
- Your agent will also give you an overview of the home selling process as a whole and address any concerns or questions you may have before listing
- Then we’ll make personalized recommendations to help you sell your home more quickly and for the most money (for example, clearing clutter, downsizing the amount of furniture, and finishing partially completed projects)
- We’ll also create a comprehensive marketing plan for your unique home
- When your listing goes live, we’ll aggressively market your property across multiple sales channels including online platforms such as Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and through active sharing on social media
- We’ll work around your schedule to arrange open houses and private showings as appropriate to attract as many potential buyers as possible
- Once a buyer (or buyers) make an offer, your Elite Agent will protect your interest and help you evaluate incoming offers and negotiate with buyer agents to arrange a sale that reflects the value of your house and property as well as your desired timeline for closing and other terms
Learn more about attracting buyers, local trends, and selling your home on our blog.